We want to assure our customers during these changing times that we are taking precautions here at the Lobster Pot Restaurant. We want you and our staff to stay safe. We have some of our guidelines listed below that are taken from the guidance of the CDC and local health departments.
We look forward to serving you again in the restaurant, and as always take-out is also available for your convenience.
- We will begin offering dine-in service at the capacity allowed by the governor’s guidelines.
- Our staff members have been certified through the “ServSafe” program. (National Restaurant Association)
- Providing publicly accessible hand sanitizers located in the restaurant.
- Sanitizing all surfaces using FDA approved disinfecting products.
- Additional training to ensure that we meet and exceed the National Restaurant Association’s ServSafe guidelines for handwashing.
- We will be using 1 time use disposable food menus.
- Nightly disinfecting of all touchable surfaces in all public areas.
- All open areas, tables, booths seats are washed and sanitized between guests
- Providing our staff with flexible call-out and time-off guidelines as we reinforce our strict policy prohibiting employees from working while ill.
- Employee temperature checks before work.
- Our bathrooms are checked and cleaned regularly.
- No one with a fever or symptoms of COVID 19 can enter Restaurant. (Signs posted)
- Social distancing practices will be in affect. Tables will have a distance of 6 feet from one another. Customers waiting will be asked to not to be in the hallway but to wait in the designated area.